This Tomato Goat Cheese Bake is made with wholesome ingredients, easy to make, and so incredibly delicious!
Have you seen the latest food trend to hit social media? It is called baked feta pasta, and it has gone viral. It certainly caught my attention!
The process is simple, Mix together some cherry tomatoes with olive oil. Add a block of feta cheese and spices, bake in the oven until softened, then toss together with some pasta.
I decided to give the recipe my own spin by using goat cheese instead of feta, farro in place of pasta, and adding some extra vegetables. And let me tell you, it was FAN-tastic!
How to make a Tomato Goat Cheese Bake
First, preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the tomatoes, red onion, and garlic to a 9x13 baking dish, and then stir in the olive oil.
Next, you will add a goat cheese log to the center of the dish, and sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
Place the dish into a 400 degree oven and roast for 40 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the farro according to package directions.
Remove the dish from the oven, and give those bursting tomatoes and melted cheese a stir.
Next, you will stir in the spinach and let sit for a couple of minutes to allow it to wilt.
Last step is to stir in your cooked farro. Garnish with some grated parmesan cheese or fresh parsley, if desired.
This Tomato Goat Cheese bake is the perfect Mediterranean dish for weeknight meals, parties, or potlucks! And since it's vegetarian, it would also be a great to add as a Meatless Monday dish.
Did you make this recipe? Leave a rating and comment below. I love to hear from my readers!
Other Hoorah to Health recipes you may enjoy-
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Caprese Flatbread Pizza
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Tomato Goat Cheese Bake
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- 8 ounce Goat Cheese Log
- 4 cups Tomatoes cherry or grape
- 3 cups Baby Spinach fresh
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic halved lengthwise
- 5 cups Farro cooked
- ¼ cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the tomatoes, red onion, and garlic to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Stir in the olive oil.
- Add the goat cheese log to the center of the dish.
- Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.
- Place dish into the oven and roast for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your farro according to package directions.
- Remove the dish from the oven, and give those bursting tomatoes and melted cheese a stir.
- Add the spinach and stir to combine. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes to allow it to wilt.
- Stir in the farro.
- Garnish with grated parmesan cheese or fresh basil, if desired. Enjoy!