This recipe is super simple to make and is EXTREMELY delicious! It requires only 4 ingredients and is ready in 25 minutes. Roasting Brussels sprouts is my favorite way to cook them, leaving them tender inside and a crispy on the outside -YUM!
What are the nutrition benefits of Brussels Sprouts?
These tiny little vegetables have huge nutrition benefits! They are packed full of vitamins A, C, and K, folate, and manganese. They are also high in fiber, antioxidants, and phytochemicals that may help decrease the risk of developing certain types of cancer.
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
- Brussels sprouts
- Olive oil
Yep, that's all you need my friends!
How to make Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
First you will preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare the Brussels sprouts by trimming off the bottoms and slicing them in half. Rinse with water and then pat them dry. Add olive oil, salt & pepper and stir to coat.
If you are using baby Brussels sprouts, you can leave them whole.
Spread them on a cookie sheet.
Cook for 20 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
Serve warm, and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? If so, please leave a comment below! For more great recipes, follow my blog or visit me on Facebook and/or Pinterest. 🙂
Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cookie Sheet
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts fresh
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil extra virgin
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim off the bottom of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half lengthwise. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- Place Brussels sprouts into a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to coat.
- Spread Brussels sprouts out onto a cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until tender and crispy brown on the outside.
- Patting the Brussels sprouts down with a paper towel after rinsing them will remove any water and help the oil adhere better. This is what makes them crispy!
- If you are using baby Brussels sprouts, there is no need to half them.
- Feel free to fancy them up by adding parmesan cheese, garlic, lemon juice, onion powder, or any of your other favorite seasonings.