A Rainbow Fruit Platter with Yogurt Dip is the perfect dish to bring to a St. Patrick’s Day Party, or to ANY party for that matter! It is kid friendly and mom approved. 🙂
I always encourage my clients to eat a rainbow of colors in their diet and for good reason. This ensures that our bodies are receiving all the vitamins & minerals that they need, and this fruit platter is packed full of them! ~SO HEALTHY~
To make this platter, you will need a fruit for each color of the rainbow. I chose to use strawberries, clementine slices, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries, and grapes.
Feel free to choose your favorites!
RED – strawberries, raspberries, watermelon
ORANGE – oranges, clementines, peaches, nectarines, cantaloupe, papaya
YELLOW – pineapple, mango
GREEN – kiwi, honeydew, green grapes
BLUE – blueberries
PURPLE – grapes
The amount of fruit needed will depend on the size of your platter. Simply peel, wash, and slice your fruit, then arrange it into the shape of a rainbow on your serving dish!
How do you make Yogurt Dip?
Yogurt dip is so simple to make! Just combine Greek yogurt, softened cream cheese, a little maple syrup, a pinch of salt, and my secret ingredient, PUMPKIN PIE SPICE! If you do not have pumpkin pie spice on hand, you can substitute a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger (see recipe below).
Did you make this recipe? Leave me a comment below. I love to hear from my readers!
Other recipes you may enjoy:
Rainbow Fruit Platter with Yogurt Dip
- 1 quart Strawberries fresh
- 5 Clementines
- 1 Pineapple fresh
- 5 Kiwi
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh
- 1 cup Grapes
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt, Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- pinch salt
- Peel, wash, cut, and arrange the fruit onto a platter in the shape of a rainbow.
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Place the yogurt dip into a small bowl and add it to your platter.
- RED: strawberries, raspberries, watermelon
- ORANGE: oranges, clementines, peaches, nectarines, cantaloupe, papaya
- YELLOW: pineapple, mango
- GREEN: kiwi, honeydew, green grapes
- BLUE: blueberries
- PURPLE: grapes