Simple 5-Ingredient Avocado Sauce
This avocado sauce recipe is made with fresh ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to prepare! It is creamy, delicious, and perfect to serve with your favorite Mexican food!
- 2 Ripe Avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream low fat
- 1/3 cup Cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Fresh ingredients make this recipe amazing, so be sure you are using fresh cilantro and fresh lime juice.
- Be sure your avocados are ripe, but not overripe. Look for ones that are firm but have a slight give to them. Also choose ones with the stem still attached. If the stem is missing, the avocado will likely have brown spots on the inside.
Serving: 8Calories: 111kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 16mgPotassium: 277mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 212IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 1mg