Mediterranean Salad Dressing
This homemade Mediterranean Salad Dressing is made with olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, and spices. It is fresh and delicious, so easy to make, and much healthier than store-bought dressing.
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Lemon juiced (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Basil dried
- 1 teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Leaves dried
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- You can mix the ingredients in a bowl with a whisk, however I like to add them to a small glass jar with a lid (a mason jar works) and give it a good shake.
- Fresh herbs may be substituted, just increase the quantity to 1 Tablespoon for maximum flavor.
- You may substitute 1 teaspoon of finely minced garlic for the garlic powder.
Serving: 7Calories: 146kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 192mgPotassium: 36mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 24IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 1mg