The Best Air Fryer Asparagus
This air fryer asparagus is made with olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Perfectly tender and crisp, this easy side dish is ready in just 10 minutes!
- 1 bunch Fresh Asparagus about 1 pound
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese finely grated
Preheat the air fryer to cook for 6 minutes at 375 degrees.
Snap or cut off the woody stems from the asparagus. Rinse with water and pat dry. Juice the lemon, and grate the parmesan cheese.
Once the air fryer prompts you to add food, place the spears in the basket. Brush on the olive oil and lemon juice, give them a quick toss, and then insert back into the air fryer to cook. Toss halfway through.
Once finished, check the spears for doneness and carefully remove them from the basket.
Garnish with parmesan cheese.
- It could take up to 10 minutes to cook depending on the size of the spears and your desired tenderness.
- You could also add the parmesan cheese to the asparagus prior to the cooking process. Your choice!
- Other topping ideas: dash of salt & pepper, onion and/or garlic powder, Italian seasoning or dill, cayenne or crushed red pepper, or toasted pine nuts.
Serving: 4Calories: 46kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 22mgPotassium: 231mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 860IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mg