The Best Healthy Pizza - Easy & Delicious
This Healthy Pizza is made with a delicious homemade crust, seasoned tomato sauce, melty mozzarella, and your choice of vegetables! It's a super easy recipe to make, and the whole family will love!
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt plain, low-fat
- 1/2 cup White Whole Wheat Flour plus extra for dusting
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Flaxseeds optional
- 1 Tablespoon Hemp Hearts optional
- 3/4 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese grated
- Your Choice of Vegetables
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the pizza crust ingredients together until it forms a dough.
On a lightly floured surface, roll and shape the dough into desired shape(s).
Mix together the tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
Spread the sauce onto the dough, sprinkle with cheese, and add the vegetables.
Cook for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Flaxseed and hemp hearts are optional, but will give the pizza a nutritional boost. You can purchase a flax-hemp mix and avoid having to buy them separately.
- Dust the dough with just a little flour, so it is not sticky.
- I made 2 hearts, but you could make 3-4 small or one large pizza. It’s entirely up to you!
Serving: 2Calories: 619kcalCarbohydrates: 63gProtein: 37gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 896mgPotassium: 855mgFiber: 9gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1535IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 735mgIron: 6mg