This avocado flower appetizer is easy, super fun, and makes a stunning presentation at the dinner table.
- 2 Avocados fresh
- 4 teaspoons Balsamic Glaze approximately
Quarter the avocado lengthwise, then remove the seed and peel. Slice each quarter in half to yield 8 slices per avocado. Arrange the slices on a plate around the seed to resemble a flower.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Leave avocados on your countertop until ripe, and then place them in the refrigerator.
- An avocado is ripe if it yields to pressure when gently squeezed.
- Avocados are easier to slice when cold.
- You may use one avocado if you are serving less people.
Serving: 8.Calories: 87kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 244mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 73IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mg