Easy Chicken Flautas
These crispy chicken flautas are filled with shredded chicken, cheese, black beans, and salsa. They are super easy to make and are ready in just 30 minutes!
- 18 Flour Tortillas small, 6 inch
- 2 cups Chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Cheese shredded
- 1 cup Salsa fresh
- 15 ounce can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 1 lime juiced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together the chicken, shredded cheese, cream cheese, black beans, salsa, and lime juice.
Add 2 tablespoon of the mixture onto each tortilla and roll tightly. Place them seam side down on a baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown.
- I prefer to use the small 6" tortillas. You can use a larger size if desired, however you would just need to increase the amount of filling.
- Using a fresh salsa is best and can be found in the produce section of your supermarket.
- A rotisserie chicken works great for this recipe!
- I shredded my own extra sharp cheddar. You can substitute your favorite cheese.
- The juice of one lime equals ~2 Tablespoons.
- Don't overstuff the tortillas.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as tomatoes, red onion, sliced avocado, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, and/or chipotle sauce.
Serving: 6Calories: 399kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 25gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9.5gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 447mgPotassium: 493mgFiber: 7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 458IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 180mgIron: 2mg