This salad combines chickpeas, edamame, carrot, bell pepper, scallions, dried cranberries, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and spices. The flavor is out of this world!
- 2 15.5 ounce cans Chickpeas drained
- 1 cup Edamame
- 1 cup Carrot grated
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- ¼ cup Scallions thinly sliced
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- Chickpeas are also known as garbanzo beans.
- Edamame can be found with the frozen vegetables at your supermarket.
- For best results, refrigerate overnight to let all of those flavors infuse.
Serving: 6.Sodium: 118mgCalcium: 34mgVitamin C: 65mgVitamin A: 4266IUSugar: 10gFiber: 3gPotassium: 288mgCalories: 198kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 14gProtein: 4gCarbohydrates: 17gIron: 1mg