Roasted Carrots with Dill
Roasted Carrots with Dill is a rustic side dish with sweet, earthy flavor that is perfect for your next holiday dinner or weekday meal!
- 1 1/2 pounds Carrots fresh
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dill fresh
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Peel and rinse carrots, then arrange them on a baking sheet.
Drizzle oil on top of carrots.
Sprinkle dill, salt & pepper on top of carrots.
Toss to coat.
Place them into the oven and roast for 40 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
- Peeling the carrots is not necessary, just wash and scrub them well.
- Thinner carrots are preferred, but if you have larger carrots you can slice them in half lengthwise.
- You can use any type of vegetable oil. I used avocado oil.
- Dried dill may be substituted for fresh dill, just decrease the portion to 1 tsp.
Serving: 6.Calories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 1gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 175mgPotassium: 363mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 18944IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 1mg